Potatoes filled with smoked salmon
|100 gm.||:||Hard cheese|
Portions – 4
Cooking time – 40 min.
- Boil the potatoes in jackets, cool, cut away the top of every potato and thoroughly put away the content of potato with a spoon without breaking the potato itself.
- Dice salmon, and then add finely chopped onion.
- Fill the emptied potatoes with diced salmon and chopped onion.
- Wrap every two potatoes in foil without covering the top cut part of potatoes.
- Pour cream and strew with grated cheese.
- Then bake in the oven at 200 c till the moment when they are brown.
- Serve on the dishes with foil after decorating with greens.